- ABA - Legal Help for the Poor - State by state listing of pro bono programs, from the American Bar Association's Access to Justice program.
- American Center for Law and Justice - Christian Legal Foundation founded by Dr. M.G. 'Pat' Robertson, advocating religious liberty, the sanctity of human life, and the two-parent, marriage-bound family.
- American Civil Liberties Union - Advocating individual rights, by litigating, legislating, and educating the public on a broad array of issues affecting individual freedom in the United States.
- Atlantic Legal Foundation - Advocates the principles of free enterprise, the rights of individuals and limited government.
- Center for Individual Rights - Defends individual rights, with particular emphasis on civil rights, freedom of speech, the free exercise of religion, and sexual harassment law.
- Center for International Environmental Law - Public interest, not-for-profit law firm founded to strengthen and develop international and comparative environmental law, policy, and management.
- Community Rights Counsel - Helps communities defend environmental and land use laws, primarily against takings challenges.
- Consumer Resource Center - Informational site, by the Washington, DC, public interest law firm, Partnership for Civil Justice.
- Criminal Justice Legal Foundation - Organization advocating reduced rights for accused and convicted criminals.
- Defenders of Property Rights - Legal foundation dedicated to protecting property rights against government action.
- Earthjustice - Non-profit environmental law firm dedicated to protecting the natural environment, especially in the American West. Includes policy and legislation highlights, news from regional office activities, docket, client list, history, and issue profiles.
- Institute for Justice - Libertarian public interest law firm litigating for limited government, school choice, property rights, civil rights, and free speech.
- Landmark Legal Foundation - Mission is to use the law to advance conservative principles and policies through the judicial system, government and public forums.
- Mountain States Legal Foundation - Dedicated to individual liberty, the right to own and use property, limited government, and the free enterprise system.
- National Environmental Law Center - Environmental litigation center, founded by the state PIRGs to take enforcement action against the nation's worst polluters.
- National Law Center - Conservative law group offering legal assistance, training, and education regarding obscenity and child pornography laws.
- National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation - Provides free legal aid nationwide to employees who oppose compulsory unionism.
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice - The TLPJ Foundation - National public interest law firm, focusing on civil rights, consumer rights, the environment, and access to justice.
- Washington Legal Foundation - Devoted to defending and promoting the principles of free enterprise and individual rights.
|Sue Your Boss
100+ ways employees can sue.
Even the Governor bought this ebook!
|Internet Marketing Law
Must have for every business with a website. Protect yourself from lawsuits and FTC actions.
How to sign business contracts without incurring personal liability.